If you are either a victim of a domestic dispute or a plaintiff you may hire Jerry T. Hannant to represent you in court. He can assist in the proper filing of paperwork as well as appear in court on your behalf. In North Carolina the most common types of civil actions are 50(b) and 50(c).

A typical 50B (Domestic Violence Protection Order) is taken out against a spouse or boyfriend whereas a typical 50C (a no-contact order) is taken out against a neighbor or co-worker. Another important distinction is that violation of a 50C does not subject a defendant to immediate arrest like a 50B.

The entire process can be rather daunting and thus hiring an attorney can greatly help with these complicated situations.

If this situation pertains to you pleaseĀ call us.